Article 1 (General Provisions)
2. These terms apply to the Company and all users (as defined in Article 2) regarding the use of this site.
Article 2 (Users)
1."Users" means those who agree to these terms and individual terms and browse this site. , purchasing products on this site, and using this service collectively.
2. The user understands that the viewing and use of our company is prohibited for those under the age of 18, and shall be viewed and used at their own risk.
3. Users who require the consent of a legal representative shall be deemed to have obtained such consent in advance.
Article 3 (Member Registration)
1. By registering as a member, you can use various member services.
2. You can register as a member by sending the necessary information in the prescribed manner, and after completing the registration procedure, you will be qualified as a member.
Article 4 (Management of ID and password)
When using this site, the user shall manage his/her own account and password. You are responsible. In the unlikely event that damage is caused by the use by someone other than the user due to theft, unauthorized use, or other circumstances, the Company shall not be held responsible.
Article 5 (Change of registered information)
In the event of any change in the registered information, please promptly change the registered information. . We are not responsible for any damage caused by not making changes. In addition, even if the change is made, the transactions executed before the change will be made based on the registration information before the change.
Article 6 (Withdrawal)
1. Users can withdraw from membership at any time by following the prescribed procedures. Membership will be lost when the procedure is completed.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the user's failure to complete the withdrawal procedures.
Article 7 (Personal Information Protection)
Article 8 (Electronic Communication)
When a user accesses this site or sends an e-mail to us, You are communicating with us electronically. The User agrees to receive communications from the Company electronically. We may contact users by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. The user agree that by sending any agreement, notice, disclosure, or other communication to you electronically, we are satisfying any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
Article 9 (How to order)
1. Orders for products must be placed by filling in the required information on this site and submitting it online to our company.
2. We will use the information you provide to complete the order and delivery process, so please be sure to enter the correct information.
Article 10 (Establishment of contract)
When a user orders a product on this site, we confirm receipt of the order and A sales contract shall be deemed to have been concluded between the user and the Company at the time when the email containing the details of the order reaches the user.
Article 11 (Change/Cancellation of Order Details)
1. As a general rule, it is not possible to change or cancel an order after the product has been ordered. However, users may change or cancel orders by contacting us in the prescribed manner prior to shipment.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, if the payment has already been completed, we cannot accept it.
3. This site is not subject to the cooling-off period stipulated in the Specified Commercial Transaction Act.
Article 12 (Delivery)
1. The Company entrusts delivery to a delivery company. The time from order to delivery is usually 1 to 3 days for same-day delivery products (this does not apply to remote islands). Delivery may be delayed due to various circumstances such as when products are included. However, this does not apply to orders that include backordered items. Also, please note that it may take time to ship the product or we may not be able to accept your order due to insufficient supply of the product.
2. Depending on the stock status and size of the product, we may divide your order into two or more cardboard boxes and send it to you. In addition, if items are shipped from multiple warehouses, items ordered on the same day may be delivered separately.
Article 13 (Transfer of Ownership and Risk of Risk)
The ownership and risk of the product shall be determined by the Company handing over the product to the delivery company. It will be passed on to the customer at that point.
Article 14 (Payment)
In addition to the product price, the user will be charged consumption tax, shipping fee, cash on delivery fee, transfer fee, etc. You will be responsible for any necessary expenses.
Article 15 (Returns and Exchanges)
1. We do not accept returns of products due to the convenience of the user. We do not accept returns due to customer's convenience such as "I ordered by mistake", "The size did not fit", "Different from the image I thought". In addition, the product packaging may change due to the manufacturer's circumstances, so please forgive us for exchanges and returns due to differences in packaging.
2. In the unlikely event of an incorrectly shipped, defective, or faulty product, the user shall contact the Company and promptly return the relevant product to the Company, which will send a replacement product as soon as the Company confirms the situation. However, the Company will not be able to accept the product if any of the following items apply.
(1) If there is no package (box, bag, etc.) or accessories
(2) Damaged or altered due to incorrect storage
(3) If the product has been used or opened
(4) More than 3 days have passed since the product arrived.
(5) Other cases in which we deem the product unsuitable for return or exchange.
3. The Company will bear the cost of returning misdirected, defective, or faulty merchandise as described in the preceding paragraph.
4. If merchandise is returned for any reason, including but not limited to refusal of receipt or expiration of storage period, the Company will charge the customer for delivery and other related costs (round-trip shipping, cash on delivery fee, and administrative fee) as "other necessary expenses" as stipulated in Article 14 of these Terms and Conditions. If, in spite of this demand, payment of the various expenses is not made within a reasonable period of time, the company reserves the right to take legal proceedings against the customer, including the cost of transportation to and from court and legal fees.
5. If a customer returns an order after the product has been returned to the Company due to refusal of receipt, expiration of storage period, etc. as described in Paragraph 4, the Company will accept payment of the product price, shipping costs, bank transfer fees, and other expenses as necessary, only by bank transfer. In this case, the round-trip shipping charges, cash on delivery fee, and administrative fee incurred at the time of the previous delivery will be added to the total amount to be transferred.
6. When an order is placed in accordance with Paragraph 5, the product will be shipped as soon as the payment is confirmed.
Article 16 (Revision of prices, specifications, etc.)
Prices and specifications of products on this site are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Article 17 (Prohibitions)
1. The following acts are prohibited when using this site.
(1) Acts of using this site for illegal purposes
(2) Intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, patent rights, etc. of legitimate rights holders such as our company or affiliated companies, Acts that infringe portrait rights, publicity rights, or other rights
(3) Acts that infringe property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights of the Company, partner companies, or other third parties
(4) Acts that discriminates against, threatens, slanders, or defames the credibility or reputation of the Company, the affiliated companies, or any other third party, regardless of whether such act is true or false
(5) Acts that causes disadvantage or damage to us, our affiliated companies, or any other third party.
(6) Acts of impersonating a third party to use this site
(7) Acts of sending or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts of recommending them
(8) Acts of falsifying or deleting information that can be used on this site of the Company, affiliated companies, or other third parties
(9) Unauthorized use of facilities of the Company, affiliated companies, or other third parties or hinder its operation
(10) Acts that interfere with the operation of this site or our company
(11) Acts that violate laws, ordinances, etc., or acts that violate public order and morals
(12) Criminal acts, Acts that encourage or imply the execution of criminal acts
(13) Acts that violate these Terms or any other terms established by the Company
(14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
2. In the event that the Company suffers any damage (including the amount equivalent to personnel expenses and other expenses related to the person engaged in the response work) due to an act that falls under each item of the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the customer to the Company. We shall be able to claim compensation for the damage caused.
Article 18 (Termination of Contract, Suspension of User Qualification, Expulsion)
1. In the event that any of the following grounds are applicable, the Company may, without any prior notice or demand to the user, cancel the sales contract, suspend the use of the Site, suspend or expel the user's user qualification, or suspend delivery of goods in response to the user's application, etc., and shall not be obliged to disclose the reasons for such action. The Company shall not be obligated to disclose the reason for such suspension or expulsion.
(1) If you use or cause to be used this site illegally
(2) If you fail to pay to our company
(3) When it is found that there is a false entry in the registration, such as a notification item
(4) If you are a minor who has not obtained the consent of your parental authority
(5) If the customer cannot change to the designated payment method
(6) If the customer has returned or refused to receive the product without reasonable reasons
(7) Seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, When a petition for compulsory execution, bankruptcy, or civil rehabilitation is filed, or when the user files a petition
(8)When the information provided by this site is used illegally
(9) In the event of conduct that interferes with the execution of business by the Company or a partner company
(10)If the Company determines that there is a risk of causing damage to the Company, partner companies, or other third parties
(11)This If you violate any of the terms, individual terms, or any other terms of our company's terms
(12) If our company determines that the use of this site is inappropriate
2. Therefore, in the event that the Company takes the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the user concerned. In addition, the Company will not provide any compensation to the user, and will not assume any responsibility or rights for such measures.
Article 19 (Disclaimer)
1. We do not provide any legal guarantees regarding the content, such as its validity, completeness, usefulness, up-to-dateness, appropriateness, certainty, operability, etc. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the customer or a third party as a result of such information.
2. We do not guarantee the quality or performance of this site to users. In addition, we will not be liable to the user for temporary suspension, discontinuation, defects of this site and all losses and damages caused by or related to them (including cases where input data is lost for some reason) , not responsible.
3. If the user purchases a product from a partner company, the party to the sales contract is the partner company, and the Company shall not be held responsible for the product purchased by the user from the partner company.
4. Regarding the products purchased by the user from our company, if the customer suffers damage due to hidden defects in the product, or if the customer suffers damage due to reasons attributable to our company As long as the direct damage actually occurred, we will compensate for the damage up to the sales price of the product.
5. We do not guarantee that users will not be damaged by harmful programs such as computer viruses when using this site.
6. We do not guarantee the operation of any device or software used by the user when using this site.
7. The Company shall not bear any communication costs incurred by the user when using this site.
8. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages suffered by the user as a result of or in connection with the use of this site.
9. This article stipulates all of the Company's responsibilities to the user, and under no circumstances will the Company compensate the user for lost profits, indirect damages, special damages, attorney's fees, or other damages not stipulated in this article. shall be
Article 20 (Interruption or Suspension of the Service)
1. After that, we may change, suspend or abolish part or all of this service. However, if any of the following items apply, we may not give advance notice or notification to the user.
(1) When performing system maintenance, inspection, update, or other maintenance
(2) In the event of a fire, power outage, natural disaster, war, riot, disturbance, labor negotiations, or similar situation
(3) Due to system troubles, etc. that make it difficult to provide this service, etc.
(4) If necessary telecommunications carrier services are not provided
(5) Others according to the preceding two paragraphs If there is an operational or technical reason
(6) In addition, if the Company determines that it is necessary to temporarily suspend or stop this service
(7) If the content of the change, suspension or abolition is If the Company determines that it is minor and no prior notice or notice is necessary
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of the Service, etc. shall be
Article 21 (Changes and Termination of the Service, etc.)
The Company reserves the right to terminate the Service, etc. We reserve the right to change or terminate part or all of this. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages incurred by the User due to such change or termination.
Article 22 (Changes to Terms)
1. or may be abolished. If this agreement is changed, the changed agreement will take effect from the time it is displayed on this site, and all matters related to this site will be based on the changed agreement.
2.Even if this agreement is changed or abolished according to the preceding paragraph, we will not exchange shipping charges or compensate for damages.
Article 23 (Governing Law)
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements we provide to you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.